|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Tasheel-Titanium Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: SAR 0||Rate: 2.25%|
- Travel Benefits:
- Unlimited Access to 10+ Lounges in UAE, Saudi Arabia King Abdulaziz Airport, Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt
- On Booking.com 10% money back at hundreds of thousands of properties locally and around the world.
- 10% discount on Rentalcars.com
- Up to 15% discount on Avis Car Rentals Instalment options at selected merchants
- A unique collection of thousands of experiences and offers in over 40 cities and countries around the world, specially tailored for Mastercard® cardholders
- Loyalty program that enable cardholders to receive rewards when they shop abroad. Lifestyle Benefits:
- Free MyUS Premium membership (shop on US websites and save on shipping)
- Farfetch Discount
- Get 10% off* selected brands on Farfetch
- Lingokids Discount :2 months of Lingokids for free for new users & 30% off monthly subscriptions for new and existing users
- Hungerstation food & Grocery discount – Up to 30% off twice a month
- On Careem App get 25% off two rides per month on any Hala car type
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.