LET YOUR DAILY SPEND UNLOCK GOOD TRAVEL
Enjoy exclusive benefits with the first hospitality Credit Card in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Giving you access to more than 8,000 hotels worldwide across 30 extraordinary brands, the Marriott Bonvoy® American Express® Credit Card offers high exposure to global and local benefits and experiences.
Earn points faster with every purchase and stay
Marriott Bonvoy points
per US$1 spent at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
Marriott Bonvoy points
per US$1 spent on international transactions other than Saudi Riyals and US Dollars.
Marriott Bonvoy points
per US$1 spent on transactions in US Dollars or its equivalent in Saudi Riyals.
0% Foreign exchange fees on Saudi Riyals
No exchange fees when you use the Marriott Bonvoy® American Express® Credit Card for spending in Saudi Riyals.
Where You Can Redeem
- Use your points to explore more than 8,000 hotels worldwide across 30 extraordinary brands.
Marriott Bonvoy MomentsTM
- Use points for unrivaled Marriott Bonvoy Moments experiences matched to your interests: Sports, Culinary, Arts & Lifestyle, and Entertainment.
Frequent Flyer Programs
- Transfer your points to over 40 major airline frequent flyer programs.
US$100 Property Credit
Receive a US$100 credit for in-hotel qualifying purchases during a paid stay of two nights or more at The Ritz-Carlton® and St. Regis® hotels when you book direct using a special rate for a 2-night minimum stay using your Card.
Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite Status Upgrade*
As a Marriott Bonvoy® American Express® Cardmember, enjoy an immediate upgrade to Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status and extras, such as:
- 10% bonus points on stays
- Priority Late Checkout
- Member Rates and Free Wi-Fi
*The tier upgrade benefit is only applicable to primary Cardmembers. If you qualify for higher Elite Status under the Marriott Bonvoy Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions, that qualification will take precedence.
Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status Upgrade*
The Marriott Bonvoy® American Express® Credit Card offers you Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status for one year, upon spending US$30,000 or more in eligible purchases on your Card. The Gold Elite status is retained when you spend US$30,000 or more annually with your Card and include benefits, such as:
- 25% bonus points on stays
- Enhanced room upgrade
- 2pm Late Checkout
*The tier upgrade benefit is only applicable to primary Cardmembers.
*If you qualify for higher Elite Status under the Marriott Bonvoy Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions, that qualification will take precedence.
15 Elite Night Credits
Each calendar year, you can receive 15 Elite Night Credits towards the next level of Marriott Bonvoy Elite status*. Limitations apply per Marriott Bonvoy member account. These can be used toward attaining the next Elite status in the Marriott Bonvoy Program.
*Upon annual fee payment
Competitive Marriott Bonvoy points Expiration Date
Jet-set with peace of mind. Your Marriott Bonvoy points don't expire if your Marriott Bonvoy account has a Qualifying Activity for 24 consecutive months.
- Benefits are even better when shared with your family members (of ages 15+), so grant them the joy of Supplementary Cards (Annual fee US$100).
- Worrying about a lost or stolen Card is a thing of the past. If your Card is lost or stolen, we’ll send you a Replacement Card as quickly as we can, almost within 5 to 10 business days.
Online Account Access
- You can keep your eyes on your Card account at all times. Login to check your credit limit, balance, statements, outstanding bill amount, your next billing date, and transactions.
- Your due balances are no longer a burden. Pay them off in whatever way you prefer: ATMs, via phone or the internet with the quick and convenient SADAD service, Direct Debit or SARIE Bank Transfer.2pm Late Checkout
Wide ATM Reach
- Cash is within easy reach no matter where you are. If you’re in Saudi Arabia, you can withdraw cash from any Saudi Investment Bank, SABB and Alinma Bank ATM. If you’re overseas, just use any of the 1.2 million ATMs with Express Cash™.
- Your Card is protected against unauthorized or fraudulent attempts. Every time you use it, even with declined attempts, you will receive an instant SMS and email as confirmation and reassurance.
Access 1,200+ Airport Lounges with Priority Pass
- The Priority Pass Membership from American Express grants you access to over 1,200 airport lounges regionally and worldwide with a complementary membership upgrade. The Marriott Bonvoy® American Express® Credit Card offers 2-time free lounge entry per year.
Facilities vary in each lounge.
Unique Year-Round Offers
- Enjoy unique offers around the year when using your Marriott Bonvoy® American Express® Credit Card.
Food & Beverage Discounts
- Enjoy 20% off at participating restaurants and lounges across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia when paying with the Marriott Bonvoy® American Express® Credit Card.
*Offer ends 31 October 2023
- Start saving instantly on your purchases when shopping at the places you love.
Annual free night Award
- Receive 1 Free Night Award* as a welcome gift and 1 more every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be redeemed for one night at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points at a participating hotel.
Certain hotels have resort fees.
*Upon annual fee payment
- fraud-proof with Retail Protection, everything you buy with your Card is protected for 90 days against theft, loss, or damage. In addition, Online Fraud Protection Guarantee
Travel Accident & Inconvenience Protection
- Travel Accident Protection with legal and medical assistance and Travel Inconvenience Protection against delayed flight departures, flight cancellations, denied boarding, missed connections, luggage delays and luggage loss.
Representative ExampleMaking only Minimum Payments on Your Credit Card may result in applying, charges and fees. For example if you have an outstanding balance of SAR 7,000 and you choose to pay only the minimum due, it will take 81 months to settle the balance in full. The total Murabaha Margin (term cost), in this case, would be SAR 6,296.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.