|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|Al Rajhi Bank - Current Account||Minimum Balance: AED 1,000||Currencies: SAR||Features: Sharia Compliant, Free Cheque Book|
The Current Individual Account is a basic service that allows you to deposit and manage your funds in a safe and easy way. The Current Account comes with a Cheque Book and an ATM Card so that you can access your account easily and make transactions wherever you are in the world.
- Earn 1000 mokafaa Points when you open your current account through alrajhi bank app
- Your current account enables you to easily complete internal, local and international transfers
- Standing Orders Service: A way for you to set up regular, fixed payments from Al Rajhi for the amount and time chosen by you.
- Monthly statement in English or Arabic: your monthly statement provides full details on the previous month's transactions and your current account balance.
- SADAD services: SADAD services allow you fulfill your bills and government payments via Al Rajhi application, ATMs, and Self-service machines
- At least 18 years old
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.