|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|ANB - Current Account||Minimum Balance: SAR 1,000||Currencies: GBP, USD, EUR||Features: Multiple Currencies, Free Cheque Book|
Features & Benefits:
- Option to select from conventional or Sharia compliant current account type.
- Open your account with any amount in Saudi Riyal, Euro, US Dollar, GBP or other major foreign currency.
- Get one or more anb international ATM cards for using at ATM’s or for purchases at retail outlets.
- Personal cheque book on request.
- Periodic statement of account in Arabic or English.
- Access your account easily and make inter-branch transactions from any anb branch.
- Facility of anb Phone Banking and anb net to conduct your transactions 24/7 from anywhere.
- Secure banking with anb mobile, which provides you with the latest information on your accounts through SMS alerts sent to your mobile phone.
- Pay your utility bills through our electronic channels or branches.
- Standing Instructions can be set-up for transfers or bills payments.
- Transfer funds within and outside the Kingdom with peace of mind.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.