|Bank Abilad - Digital Current Account||Minimum Salary: SAR 1,000||Currencies:||Features: Multiple Currencies, Free Cheque Book|
Experience convenience in banking by opening your current account From the age of 15. With your online account, you can carry out the transactions without leaving the comfort of your home.
- Register for Albilad Net and Albilad App online
- Your virtual mada card will be issued instantly and can be added to Apple Pay and Mada Pay
- Request your printed debit Mada card and we will have it issued and sent your way wherever you are
- Transfer internationally with Western Union online
- Transfer internationally with Enjaz online easily
- Make SADAD/MOI payments
- Carry out SARIE transfers to local banks
- Open supplementary account online in Saudi Riyal or in Foreign Currency.
- Open Albilad account with monthly returns online
- Set security for your bank account
- Benefiting of Mukafaat Albilad loyalty Program to earn points and redeem them for exciting rewards!
- In addition to a wide range of other banking services
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.