|Bank Albilad - Current Account||Minimum Salary: SAR 1,000||Currencies:||Features: Multiple Currencies|
Bank Albilad offers one of the best current accounts in Saudi Arabia, which allows you to avail several banking services throughout our branches in the Kingdom. Get debit, credit or prepaid cards that meet your requirements, manage finances, and experience an efficient system. We ensure security and flexibility, offering digital banking facilities as well for your convenience. At Bank Albilad, we also look forward to provide you with our remittance arm Enjaz services through our electronic channels.
- There are several cards available, each with different features. These include the Albilad mada debit cards, credit cards, Tamkeen credit card, prepaid medad cards, and the household labor card.
- State-of-the-art banking services are available in the form of Albilad Net, Albilad Phone, the Albilad app, and Albilad ATM.
- Customers can conduct local and international transfers between customer accounts, Albilad accounts, and more.
- Customers can make online Western Union transfers through our e-channels.
- Customers can perform Enjaz Easy transfers online through our e-channels.
- Customers can make SADAD/MOI payments.
- Different financing options are available such as cars, stocks, and real estate financing.
- Benefit from Mukafaat Albilad loyalty program to earn points and redeem them for exciting rewards
- Open Albilad account with monthly returns online.
- Customers can issue bank cheques in Saudi Riyals and other currencies.
- Foreign currency exchange is available.
- Customers with a current account can deposit cash to customer accounts.
- Investments funds, IPOs, and safe deposit boxes are available.
- Issuance of cheque books (normal notebook, carbonized book and customized design)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.