|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|National Commercial Bank||Minimum Balance: SAR 0||Currencies:||Features: Sharia Compliant, Free Cheque Book|
- Bank at any of NCB's Branches across the country.
- Access to one of the largest ATM and instant Cash Deposit Machines networks.
- Top class Online, Phone, and Mobile Banking services.
- Shariah-compliant products and
- No minimum balance, no fees
- Enjoy 24/7 secure access to AlAhliOnline, AlAhliMobile, & AlAhli Phone Banking
- The free globally accepted ATM card
- Free cheque book
- Free monthly statement
- Free SMS notification
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.