|Minimum Deposit Required||Annual Return||Annual Fee||Choice of Terms||Features|
|ANB - Time Deposits||Minimum Deposit Required: SAR 100,000||Annual Return: 0%||Annual Fee: SAR 0||Choice of Terms: -||Features: Multiple Currencies|
Let your money work harder for you. The Time Deposits Account provides a good return on your deposits
Features & Benefits:
- Minimum deposit requirement as low as SAR 25,000 (or equivalent amount in other currencies).
- Competitive rate of return.
- Available in Saudi Riyals and other major currencies.
- Choice of different tenures to suit your needs, ranging from 1 month to 3 years.
- Option to automatically renew your deposit at maturity.
- Flexibility to partially withdraw your deposit before maturity.
- Confirmation Advice in Arabic or English.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.