- Ability to reduce your current instalments
- A competitive profit rate
- Finance up to 90% of Property Value
- Financing up to SR 8,000,000
- Residential and Commercial properties are included
- Finance tenure up to 30 years
- Takaful (life insurance) coverage in case of death or total disability (God forbid)
- Property insurance coverage against Fire & natural disasters throughout the finance period
- Free for life Credit Card
- Valid National ID
- Employment certificate – date of issue must be one month old or less
- Salary transfer certificate
- Bank statement for the last 3 months
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.