The program targeted Saudi banks employees they are working at approved banks and they are interested to obtain personal finance with a competitive profit margin without salary transfer.
Benefits and Features
- Saudi National
- Applicant has to be an employee at one of the Commercial Banks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working and residing in the Kingdom
- Minimum monthly salary of SAR 20,000
- Minimum age 25 years, with maximum age 55 years at the time of applying for the finance
- Minimum employment period of 1 year in the current employment, with total employment period of at least 5 years
- The installment repayment is to be via Standing Instruction Letter issued from the Bank where the customer’s salary is credited to the Current Account held at Al Rajhi Bank
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.