We are proud to offer you fully Sharia’a compliant personal finance in less than 30 minutes! Yes, 30 minutes is all it will take to provide you with the means to renovate your home, prepare your dream wedding, ensure your children’s education, or simply deal with those troublesome and unexpected expenses.
- Finance Amount: starting from SR 50,000
- Tenure:60 months
- Completed application form for Personal Finance
- Valid copy of National ID
- Pension Certificate from the Public Pension Agency for the Public sector and GOSI for Private Sector
- Pension should be transferred to Al Rajhi Bank
- Minimum monthly pension starting from SR 1,900
- Age should not exceed 70 years when you settle your last installment
Additional InformationFees & Charges:
- Monthly installment: SR 900
- Management Fee: SR 500
- Tadawul Transfer Fee: SR 70
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR): 3.68%
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.