The personal finance product for bankers gives you the ability to cover all your personal and family expenses with the utmost simplicity and speed, without the need to transfer your salary to Bank Al Jazira. Like all products in Bank Al Jazira , The “ Dinar “ for professionals product is compatible with the provisions of Islamic Sharia.
- Finance without salary transfer
- Management Fees 1% of the finance amount or SR 5,000 whichever is less
- Compatible with the provisions of Islamic Sharia
- Finance up to 500,000 SR
- APR starting from 7.66 % including administrative fees
- The ability to re-finance
- Free Takaful insurance covers the remainder of the funding in case of death “ God forbid
- Copy of National ID
- Identification letter from employer
- Bank statement for the last 3 months
- Copy of the last 3 salary pay slip
- Good credit history
- Customer’s age ranges between 30-55 years
- To be employed for a minimum of 2 years
- Minimum monthly income of SR 10,000
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.