Shares Murabaha Finance is an Islamic financing product approved by SAIB's Shariah committee. You buy a certain quantity of local shares owned by the Bank at an agreed upon profit and repayment plan. You then have the option to sell or retain the shares for trading.
- Compatible with the provisions of Islamic Shariah
- Customer can refinance after paying the required rate
- Additional Finance
- Debt Relief
- No Sponsor/ Guarantor required
- Get the finance on the same day*
- Introduction letter from your employer which includes your salary, allowance details and the date of start of employment
- Salary assignment letter in favor of SAIB
- Valid identity card
- Portfolio opening form with Al Istithmar Capital
- Investment account opening form with Al Istithmar Capital to facilitate shares trading
- Be a Saudi Citizen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Maximum age (as at maturity of the facility) of 60 for males and 58 for females
- Work for an employer included in the Bank’s pre-approved list
- Have a basic salary of at least SAR 3,500 per month*
- Transfer salary, supported by a salary assignment letter from your employer, to your account with SAIB
- Have a minimum length of service period with your current employer of at least 3 months
Additional Information*In case all applicant documents are complete *For Military personnel, maximum age would depend on rank / position held and minimum gross salary is SAR 6,500 Charges & Minimum Required Balance:
- Standard SAIB loan administration fees will apply Administrative fee not exceeding 1% of the amount of funding or SAR 5,000, whichever is less
The SAIB Murabaha Personal Finance comes with a complementary salary account with no minimum balance requirements. The account also offers free cheque-book, mada Debit Card from The Saudi Investment Bank and access to SAIB Flexx Click Internet Banking, Flexx Call contact center and SMS Banking facilities.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.