|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|ANB - Savings Account||Minimum Balance Required: SAR 0||Annual Return: 0%||Features: Bank Statement, Free Monthly Statements|
ANB Savings Account (conventional) allows you to enjoy 24/7 access to your funds from anywhere, any time while earning profit on your savings.
Features & Benefits:
- No minimum balance requirement for opening an account
- Instant access to your account with ANB ATM Card
- Convenience to conduct transactions anytime, anywhere via ANB phone banking and ANB net
- Facility to pay your utility bills
- Periodical statement in Arabic or English based on your preference
- Profit is calculated monthly & credited to your account every six months
- Ability to open an account for your children (under guardianship) to help inculcate habit of savings in them
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.