|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|SABB - Al Ruwaad Account||Minimum Balance Required: SAR 30,000||Annual Return: 0%||Features: Free Cheque Book, Bank Statement, Free Monthly Statements|
SABB’s Al Ruwaad Bank Account offers comprehensive banking and personal finance services for government & private sector employees. There’s more incredible rewards to having a SABB Al Ruwaad Bank Account. Don’t delay, Apply for a SABB Al Ruwaad Bank Account today.
Features & Benefits:
- Attractive special offers and promotions with SABB retail partners exclusively for AlRuwaad customers
- Free automated priority branch service with the specially designed Al Ruwaad ATM card
- Free ( SABB Titanium MasterCard Credit Card ) No annual fees for the first year
- Free Supplementary Credit Cards for family
- Free account statement
- Access to Wealth Management services
- 24 hour access to SABBDirect (Customer Service Centre) and SABBNET (Internet Banking)
- Free remittances via SABBNET to HSBC India beneficiary account (First time one-off charge of SAR 50 per beneficiary account)
- Free cheque book
- Special discount on safe deposit lockers
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.