|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Arab Bank - Credit Card||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 500||Rate: 1.35%|
Coming to you from the largest Arab Banking network, the Arab Bank Visa Credit Cards entitle you to a host of benefits designed to offer you the financial flexibility and purchasing power that meet your needs and lifestyle.
- Automatic enrollment to our Credit Card Rewards Program “Arabi Rewards”
- Competitive monthly interest rate of 1.35% on purchases and 1.75% on cash withdrawals
- Personalized credit limit to meet your evolving financial requirements
- Flexible repayment instructions including: 5%, 25%, 50%, or 100% of the balance.
- Convenient Easy Payment Plan starting from as low as 0.75% monthly interest rate
- High cash advance limit
- Credit Shield insurance* which covers 100% of the outstanding balance, in the event of the death or permanent total disability of the primary cardholder
- Transfer the outstanding balance(s) of your Credit Card(s) from other banks to your Arab Bank Visa Credit Card through Balance Transfer Service
- More secure online shopping with “Arab bank Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code Service”
- A grace period of interest-free credit on retail purchases up to 45 days, in case of full repayment at payment due date
- Manage your credit card(s) account(s) and settle credit card(s) payments conveniently through our direct banking services (Arabi Online Internet Banking Services, Arabi Mobile, and ATMs)
- Quick credit card application processing time
- Extensive national and worldwide acceptance
- Issue up to 5 supplementary credit cards
- Free SMS alerts to keep you updated on all your card transactions including:
|Card Type||Minimum Limit||Maximum Limit|
|Gold||USD 500||USD 30,000|
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.