|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Arab Bank - Visa Gold - Credit Card||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
Coming to you from the largest Arab Banking network, the Arab Bank Visa Gold Credit Card entitles you to a host of benefits designed to offer you the financial flexibility and purchasing power that meet your needs and lifestyle. The Visa Gold Credit Card is for customers who want that extra touch of sophistication from their credit card on top of all the other great benefits that come with credit cards from Arab Bank.
- Personalized credit limit to meet your evolving financial requirements
- Competitive interest rates
- High cash advance limit of up to 75%
- Flexible repayment instructions including: 5%, 25%, 50%, or 100% of the balance
- The grace period of interest-free credit up to 52 days
- Repayment security with Arab Bank Credit Shield Insurance
- Free supplementary credit cards
- Convenient Easy Payment Plans starting from as low as 1%
- Transfer the outstanding balance(s) from your Credit Cards of other banks to your Arab Bank Visa Credit Card through Balance Transfer Service.
- More secure online shopping with “Arab bank Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code Service”
- Settle your credit card payments conveniently through our Direct Banking Services (Internet Banking, Phone Banking, and ATMs)
- Manage your credit card account through the Internet and Phone Banking Services for free
- Access to 24 hours Customer Contact Center
- Quick credit card application processing time
- Extensive national and worldwide acceptance
- Dedicated Sales Team - ready to serve you at your convenience
- Discreet gold card design equipped with Smart Chip technology to provide you with greater security.
- Complimentary access to the wide variety of offers under the VISA Premium Privileges Program* including:
- Guaranteed 10% discount on rooms at selected Starwood Preferred Guest Hotels worldwide
- Up to 20% off at AVIS worldwide
- Automatic enrollment to our Credit Card Rewards Program "Arabi Rewards"
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.