|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Audi Mastercard/Visa silver||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 90||Rate: 1.75%|
This is a great first card towards financial independence. It empowers you to make purchases for everyday needs or for bigger purchases in life.
With each card, you will enjoy financial power, practicality, flexibility, security, a reward program and extra benefits.
- You can access your credit line to finance daily purchases, shopping, and travel, etc
- You can use your card at the largest and most diverse merchant network in the world, including hotels, shopping malls, supermarkets, restaurants, gas stations and everywhere else
- You can also use your card to withdraw cash at more than 900,000 ATMs around the world
- By using your card you will be reducing the risk and delays associated with checks and cash
- If your card is lost or stolen, you can stop it immediately and have it replaced within 24 to 48 hours
- You can choose to pay your bills either by monthly installments (10% of your monthly bills) or to pay it in full at the end of each month
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.