|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank of Beirut and Arab Countries - Visa Infinite Card||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
BBAC welcomes you to the distinctive world of Visa Infinite card, the card that offers you the recognition you deserve wherever you may be, anywhere around the world. With the Visa Infinite card, you get exactly what you would expect from a premium card, your mark of prestige and status: excellent personal services, exclusive benefits, and hand-picked privileges. We invite you to experience our unmatched customer care and to explore the card that will make you go beyond every potential and embark on a spectacular journey to infinite possibilities.
- Ultimate Freedom: BBAC understands that the basic feature you need in a card is flexibility. Your Visa Infinite card will grant you the mobility, freedom of choice and the countless experiences you seek with no preset limits on your spending. With an unrestricted purchase power, Visa Infinite is a card that truly matches your plans and outstanding achievements.
- The Extra Mile: The Visa Infinite card provides you with a Concierge Service*. The latter will note your personal tastes and preferences, offering you a truly tailored response and making recommendations to optimize your leisure or business trip every time. From arranging a dinner reservation to securing a chauffeur or taxi service, purchasing last-minute theatre tickets or picking an exclusive gift, the Concierge Service is your 24-hour personal assistant. Most importantly, this service is entirely complementary * For more details, visit www.visainfinitecard.com
- Assurance: During the first 90 days of any trip paid for with the card, Visa Infinite cardholders and their family members are protected by a comprehensive multi-trip travel insurance policy that provides full coverage of up to US$ 1 million in case of travel accidents and medical emergencies. The insurance also includes other benefits: Medical expenses and repatriation, Cancelation, Travel, and baggage delay, Hijack, Personal liability.
- Peace of Mind: Whenever you travel, you can rest assured that Visa Infinite will be there to assist you even in emergency cases as Global Customer Assistance operators ensure you round-the-clock worldwide multi-lingual support. The service enables you to report your card as lost or stolen, order an emergency replacement card, withdraw cash advances and authorize emergency payments. For extra assurance, your Visa Infinite card entitles you to a “purchase protection and extended warranty” service that provides you with a 90-day coverage on items bought with your card.
- Added Value Benefits: As a Visa Infinite cardholder, you will have access to free travel advice, as well as to medical and legal assistance from anywhere in the world. Now you can enjoy any of the following benefits and much more. Medical telephone-based assistance, Referral for treatment, Monitored hospitalization, Essential medicine or equipment delivery, Doctor attendance, Guaranteed hospital admittance, Evacuation and repatriation arrangements, Access to an interpreter, Legal referral
- VIP Treatment: With your Visa Infinite card, you will receive the internationally recognized Priority Pass* membership card that gives you privileged access to over 1000 airport VIP lounges worldwide, regardless of the airline you fly with or the class you book. Every trip becomes a stress-free VIP experience as you will benefit from state-of-the-art business facilities and have access to a place where you can unwind and enjoy complimentary refreshments as part of the world’s largest independent airport lounge program. As a distinct customer, Visa has the pleasure to offer you free access to selected airport VIP lounges worldwide. So, sit back, relax and live life to the fullest. *For more details, visit www.prioritypass.com
- LounageKey: The Visa Infinite card facilitates relaxed and stress-free travel with the LoungeKey* program that grants you access to 25 airport VIP lounges worldwide, with 6 complimentary visits for yourself each calendar year, regardless of the airline you fly or the ticket you hold.
- Luxury: The Visa Infinite card brings you even more privileges with a unique selection of special promotions and opportunities that are tailor-made to suit your distinctive needs and exceed your expectations, including: generous savings from exclusive retailers, gourmet restaurants, luxury travel partners, leisure providers, and more*.
- Purchasing Power: You can use the card for your everyday purchases, as well as for other various expenditures with ease and comfort.
- Practicality: You can use the card round the clock, seven days a week, locally and worldwide to make purchases at millions of merchant locations and to withdraw cash from any ATM machine displaying the VISA logo.
- Payment Flexibility: You can settle the total outstanding balance either in one full monthly payment with no interest charged or by monthly installments of 5% being no less than 50 USD, with a grace period of up to 45 days without interest.
- Supplementary Card: You can request an additional card for your family members or friends so they can benefit from the same card advantages.
- Effortless Follow-up of Expenses: You can easily track your expenses through the monthly statement of account or via Online Banking. You can also check your card balance, round the clock, seven days a week, at any BBAC ATM machine or by contacting BBAC’s Helpdesk on +961 1 366 921.
- Security: BBAC is keen on safeguarding your card against theft, fraud, and misuse by: Providing the card with a smart chip for extra security and safety. Setting daily limits for cash withdrawals at ATM machines. Sending short messages (SMS) to your mobile phone every time you use the card at any point of sale or at any ATM machine, in addition to other card details.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.