|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank of Beirut and Arab Countries - CCCL Card||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
Given its commitment to social responsibility, BBAC offers you the CCCL Card, giving you the opportunity to contribute to a humanitarian cause. Every time you use the card, 1% of the value of your purchases will be donated to the Children's Cancer Center of Lebanon (CCCL). With the CCCL Card, you will help ease the suffering of children with cancer and raise their spirits, which is a major factor for beating the disease. Let the children be our primary interest.
- Travel Insurance: When you pay for your travel ticket from Lebanon with the card, you will automatically receive a free-of-charge travel insurance for up to 60 days, within your destination country, which covers the following: Transportation or medical repatriation in the event of illness or accident, up to 50,000 USD Medical fees due to injury or unexpected illness, up to 5,000 USD Legal assistance expenses abroad in proceedings derived from traffic accidents, up to 5,000 USD Transportation of the insured person's deceased body to the home country
- Supplementary Card: You can request an additional card for your family members or friends, who are over 18 years old, so they can benefit from the same card advantage
- E-Services: You can use the Online & Mobile Banking services to track your card's account activities and settle your card payments round-the-clock.
- Purchasing Power: You can use the card for your everyday purchases and other expenditures with ease and comfort
- Practicality: You can use the card round-the-clock, seven days a week, locally and worldwide to make purchases at millions of merchant locations, and to withdraw cash from any ATM machine displaying the VISA logo
- Payment Flexibility: You can settle the total outstanding balance either in one full monthly payment with no interest charged or by monthly installments of 5% being no less than 30 USD, with a grace period of up to 45 days without interest.
- Security: BBAC is keen on safeguarding your card against theft, fraud and misuse by providing the card with a smart chip and setting daily limits for cash withdrawals at ATM machines, as well as sending SMS alerts to your mobile phone every time you use the card at any point of sale or at any ATM machine, in addition to other card details.
- Visa Paywave: Visa Paywave is a contactless payment method that offers a fast and secure way to pay for small everyday purchases without having to insert your card or enter a PIN*. Just wave your card over a contactless point-of-sale (POS) terminal to pay and go.