|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank of Beirut and Arab Countries - Classic Card||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
The Classic Card from BBAC is an everyday credit card that gives you the financial freedom to spend, and the opportunity to pay later with flexible terms. With its valuable advantages and global acceptance, the Classic Card is a secure way to instantly access cash, giving you the convenience you need, wherever you are.
- Travel Insurance: When you pay for your travel ticket from Lebanon with the card, you will automatically receive a free-of-charge travel insurance for up to 60 days, within your destination country, which covers the following: Transportation or medical repatriation in the event of illness or accident, up to 50,000 USD, Medical fees due to injury or unexpected illness, up to 5,000 USD Legal assistance expenses abroad in proceedings derived from traffic accidents, up to 5,000 USD Transportation of the insured person's deceased body to the home country
- My Rewards: With MyRewards* loyalty program, you simply collect points automatically every time you use the card for purchases at any point of sale, in Lebanon and abroad, and redeem them online for a variety of rewards that suit your needs and lifestyle.
- Supplementary Card: You can request an additional card for your family members or friends, who are over 18 years old, so they can benefit from the same card advantages.
- E-Services: You can use the Online & Mobile Banking services to track your card's account activities and settle your card payments round-the-clock.
- Purchasing Power: You can use the card for your everyday purchases and other various expenditures with ease and comfort.
- Practicality: You can use the card round-the-clock, seven days a week, locally and worldwide to make purchases at millions of merchant locations, and to withdraw cash from any ATM machine displaying the VISA or MasterCard logo.
- Payment Flexibility: You can settle the total outstanding balance either in one full monthly payment with no interest charged or by monthly installments of 5% being no less than 30 USD, with a grace period of up to 45 days without interest.
- Security: BBAC is keen on safeguarding your card against theft, fraud and misuse by providing the card with a smart chip and setting daily limits for cash withdrawals at ATM machines, as well as sending SMS alerts to your mobile phone every time you use the card at any point of sale or at any ATM machine, in addition to other card details.
- Visa Paywave: Visa Paywave is a contactless payment method that offers a fast and secure way to pay for small everyday purchases without having to insert your card or enter a PIN*. Just wave your card over a contactless point-of-sale (POS) terminal to pay and go.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.