|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank of Beirut and Arab Countries - Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
As you step into the Platinum world of BBAC, distinguished benefits and high purchasing power await you. The Platinum Card takes your travel and leisure activities to the next level while providing you with worldwide recognition and financial empowerment – the very best of a journey into the realm of premium lifestyle.
- Travel Insurance: When you pay for your travel ticket from Lebanon with the card, you will automatically receive a free-of-charge travel insurance for up to 60 days, within your destination country, which covers the following: Delayed flights and lost, stolen, damaged or delayed baggage, up to 800 USD Transportation or medical repatriation in the event of illness or accident, up to 50,000 USD Medical fees due to injury or unexpected illness, up to 50,000 USD, Legal assistance expenses abroad in proceedings derived from traffic accidents, up to 5,000 USD Transportation of the insured person's deceased body to the home country Death and permanent total disability due to accident, up to 100,000 USD for adults and 5,000 USD for dependent children BBAC also offers a personal accident insurance issued by The Capital Insurance and Reinsurance Co. (member of BBAC), with a worldwide coverage against accidental death and permanent total disability, up to 20,000 USD.
- Priority Pass: The card entitles you to a free-of-charge Priority Pass* membership that gives you privileged access to over 1,200 airport VIP lounges worldwide to enjoy the first-class service, regardless of the airline you fly or the ticket you hold.
- LoungeKey: The card facilitates relaxed and stress-free travel with the LoungeKey* program that grants you access to 25 airport VIP lounges worldwide, with 6 complimentary visits for yourself each calendar year, regardless of the airline you fly or the ticket you hold.
- My Rewards: With MyRewards* loyalty program, you simply collect points automatically every time you use the card for purchases at any point of sale, in Lebanon and abroad, and redeem them online for a variety of rewards that suit your needs and lifestyle.
- Supplementary Card: You can request an additional card for your family members or friends, who are over 18 years old, so they can benefit from the same card advantages.
- E-Services: You can use the Online & Mobile Banking services to track your card's account activities and settle your card payments round-the-clock.
- Purchasing Power: With a minimum spending limit of 3,000 USD, you can use the card for your everyday purchases and other expenditures with ease and comfort.
- Practicality: You can use the card round-the-clock, seven days a week, locally and worldwide to make purchases at millions of merchant locations, and to withdraw cash from any ATM machine displaying the VISA and MasterCard logos.
- Payment Flexibility: You can settle the total outstanding balance either in one full monthly payment with no interest charged or by monthly installments of 5% being no less than 50 USD, with a grace period of up to 45 days without interest.
- Security: BBAC is keen on safeguarding your card against theft, fraud and misuse by providing the card with a smart chip and setting daily limits for cash withdrawals at ATM machines, as well as sending SMS alerts to your mobile phone every time you use the card at any point of sale or at any ATM machine, in addition to other card details.
- Visa Paywave: Visa Paywave is a contactless payment method that offers a fast and secure way to pay for small everyday purchases without having to insert your card or enter a PIN*. Just wave your card over a contactless point-of-sale (POS) terminal to pay and go.