|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank of Beirut - Visa Classic||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: USD 75||Rate: 1.9%|
Benefit from round-the-clock access to a wide range of services by using the Bank of Beirut Visa Charge Card Classic. Benefit from a limit up to USD 3,000 with a low interest rate and annual fee, and get a wide range of services including free life insurance coverage.
- Revolving limit up to USD 3,000 per month
- Annual fee: USD 75
- Invoices are settled from customer's account few days following date of transaction
- No commissions on purchases
- Optional travel insurance upon the purchase of travel tickets with your Visa Classic Card (USD 15 per year)
- Optional priority pass for USD 45.
- 3D Secure for safer online shopping.
- CashBack Loyalty Program
- Free life insurance covering the outstanding balance
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.