|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|BLC Bank - Platinum USD Mastercard||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: USD 150||Rate: 1.75%|
- Worldwide payment gateways
- 24/7 customer support
- Credit Limit starting $10,000
- Double Cashback and points rewards
- No maximum daily spending limit for POS transactions
- Safe and Secure
- Free Internet Card
- Up to 100% cash withdrawal upon request
BLC Bank MasterCard is a secured credit card that provides you with worldwide shopping convenience, instant cash access, and banking flexibility.
- Global payment gateways
- Double Cashback (1%) and points Rewards
- Priority Pass Membership
- Discounts and special offers
- Direct settlement of payment through eBank
- Free internet and Debit Cards
- Up to 25% off MEA tickets if bought through BLC Bank (call 1510)
- Free travel insurance for immediate family members if tickets bought with BLC Bank credit card
SPENDING AND WITHDRAWAL LIMITS
- BLC Bank Credit Cards have no daily spending limit on POS. You can shop as much as you like, provided you do not exceed your overall credit limit.
- BLC Bank Credit Card withdrawal limit goes up to 100% of your available balance from any ATM displaying the MasterCard logo
Additional InformationRATES AND FEES
- Monthly Interest: 1.75% POS and ATM
- Annual fees: $150, 1st Annual fee will be refunded if cardholder uses more than 60% of the card limit in the first 6 months following card activation
- Replacement Fees: $25
- Transactions fees: Free on POS, 3% on BLC Bank and FransaBank ATM cash withdrawal, 4% on other ATM cash withdrawals (minimum $2.5)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.