|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|BLC Bank - Standard LBP MasterCard||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: USD 60,000||Rate: 1.5%|
- Worldwide payment gateways
- 24/7 customer support
- No maximum daily spending limit for POS transactions
- Safe and Secure
- Up to $1,000/day cash withdrawal
- Easy card management through ebank
BLC Bank MasterCard is a secured credit card that provides you with worldwide shopping convenience, instant cash access, and banking flexibility.
- Global payment gateways
- Cashback (0.5%) and points Rewards
- Discounts and special offers
- Direct settlement of payment through eBank
- 25% additional on credit limit if credit card balance transferred from another bank
- SMS notification service for $1 / month
- Up to 25% off MEA tickets if bought through BLC Bank (call 1510)
- 24-hour assistance for lost/stolen card reporting and access to account information. Call +961 1 396 000 or 1510
- Large ATM network including BLC Bank and Fransabank ATMs
SPENDING AND WITHDRAWAL LIMITS
- BLC Bank Credit Cards have no daily spending limit on POS. You can shop as much as you like, provided you do not exceed your overall credit limit.
- BLC Bank Credit Cards' withdrawal limit goes up to $1,000/day (can go up to full limit exceptionally)
Rates and Fees:
- Monthly Interest: 1.5% POS, 1.75% ATM
- Supplementary Card monthly fees: LBP 3,000
- Replacement Fees: 10,000LBP
- Monthly fees: LBP 5,000. Other offers are available with different Fees and Interest Rates.
- Transactions fees: Free on POS, 3% on BLC Bank and FransaBank ATM cash withdrawal, 4% on other ATM cash withdrawals (minimum $2.5)
- Copy of your national ID
- If employed, a recent & original employment certificate confirming the date of employment, a position held & salary (authenticated by the bank)
- If self-employed, a copy of the commercial circular & a declaration of income
- Proof of residence
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.