|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|BLOM Bank MasterCard World Card||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
If you travel the world, you need a credit card with the flexibility to match your lifestyle. The BLOM MasterCard World Card is the card that will offer you all the privileges that suit your style.
- Offers the convenience of a revolving line of credit.
- Free monthly statement of account.
- Life Insurance covering the outstanding amount. (conditions apply)
- Grace Period: You can accumulate all your purchases and repay the total amount of your spending before the 10th of every month, interest free, benefiting from -45 day grace period.
- Minimum Payment due: You can settle a portion of your spending every month starting from 3% with a minimum of USD 20 for USD cards and LBP 25,000 for LBP cards.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.