|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|BLOM Bank - Visa Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: USD 400||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 250||Rate: 2.5%|
Because we, at BLOM Bank believe that you deserve the best, we have put the best of the payment card industry at your service with our BLOM Visa Platinum Chip Card. With the BLOM Visa Platinum chip card, you can receive a wide array of complimentary services to meet your every need. Enjoy the convenience of chip security with your BLOM Visa Platinum card, which is the latest technology to ensure safety and personalization
- Ultimate Safety - The chip Technology: this card uses BLOM Visa chip technology, and as such provides you with increased protection against fraud as you will be asked to enter your PIN code every time you use your card.
- Types: available as debit, credit or charge.
- Currencies: available in USD or LBP
- You can use the card locally or internationally in more than 29 million shops and for cash withdrawal from more than 1 million ATM.
- Free monthly statement of account.
Additional InformationWhat do I need to know about the BLOM Visa Platinum cards?
- Available in 3 different type of cards (Debit, credit and charge).
- Currency: USD or LBP
- The BLOM Visa Platinum credit is a credit card that offers the convenience of a revolving line of credit. Interest rates: USD Card: 1.5%, LBP Card: 1.75%. With the BLOM Visa Platinum Credit Card, you can choose to repay in 2 ways:
- 1- You can accumulate all your purchases and repay the total amount of your spending before the 10th of the month interest free, benefiting from a 45-day grace period.
- 2- You can settle a portion of your spending every month at a minimum of 3% with a minimum of 25 USD.
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.