|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|BLOM Bank - Visa Infinite Card||Minimum Salary: USD 400||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 450||Rate: 2%|
With the BLOM Visa Infinite card, you get nothing but the best personal service, exclusive benefits and hand-picked privileges worldwide. Everything you would expect from a premium card, a symbol of prestige and status.BLOM Visa Infinite is only available upon request and reserved to the most discerning of customers wherever they may be.
- Offers the convenience of a rolling line of credit
- Free monthly statement of account
- Life insurance covering the outstanding amount
- BLOM Bank offers two different ways to repay
- BLOM Infinite Concierge Service
- BLOM Infinite Travel Package
- Travel Insurance Benefits
- Access to Airport Lounges around the World
- Embassy Visa Support Documents
- BLOM Infinite Distinguished Lifestyle
- Earn additional BLOM Golden Points/Miles
- Benefit from Instant Discounts
- Exclusive benefits at Le Gray Hotel
- Enjoy exclusive Visa Infinite Privileges
Additional InformationMonthly Interest Rate:
- POS: USD 1.5%
- ATM: USD 2.5%
- POS: USD 19.56%
- ATM:USD 34.49%
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.