|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Byblos Bank - Visa Classic||Minimum Salary: USD 800||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 50||Rate: 1.5%|
Need for a fast, convenient, and secure way to access cash 24/7 and buy goods locally and internationally without the need to worry about immediate budget and money concerns? A Visa Classic Credit Card from Byblos Bank is the perfect solution, providing you with the ability to spend up to USD 3,000 now, but pay later under very advantageous terms.
- Flexible payment options: Pay only 5% of the credit used (minimum USD 35)
- pay only 10% of the money used (minimum USD 50)
- or pay in fixed installments
- Control Your Money: Stay updated on your purchases 24 hours a day, even if you travel, with free Internet Banking service
- Travel Insurance
- Free SMS notification service
- Free Push and Pull service: Allows you to pull, from your mobile via SMS, financial information about your credit card account anywhere/anytime (available limit, available balance, etc.)
- Free replacement of lost or stolen card
- Lebanese citizen or official resident
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a fixed salary or income (credit limit is calculated accordingly) Or set your own limit by making a blocked deposit equal to 120% of the credit limit you require
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.