|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Fransabank - Platinum MasterCard||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: USD 350||Rate: 1.5%|
Fransabank Platinum MasterCard is the defining purchasing tool for premium cardholders looking for worldwide acceptance, excellent service and access to remarkable benefits. If your passion is savouring life's pleasures, this card is up to the task.With a very high spending limit and high cash advance, a world of exclusive benefits tailored to your lifestyle, Fransabank Platinum MasterCard allows you to enjoy the finest things in life offering you a wealth of privileges which make all the difference in the world
- Enjoy exclusive, personal assistance with dinner reservations, event tickets and coordinating business related arrangements
- Get assistance virtually anytime, anywhere with Platinum MasterCard Concierge service
- Cash advance to the credit cardholder
- Referrals and reservations at restaurants, hotels, golf courses, theaters, museums, sports activities etc…
- Referrals to doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and legal consultants
- Visa applications, international phone code, Information on weather forecasts, etc…
- Assistance in rental of luxury cars, boats, private jets, etc…
- Assistance in shopping requests, information on special gifts, and gift purchasing and delivery to the desired person.
- Arrangement for translating and interpreting services, laptops, etc...
- Worldwide recognition and acceptance
- Benefit from upgrades and discounts up to 50% off on reservations at more than 20,000 hotels around the world
- When you're travelling domestically or internationally, Fransabank Platinum MasterCard may provide benefits that can help
- with everything from coordinating passport and visa requirements to assisting with lost luggage
Representative ExampleIf you spend USD 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.