|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Fransabank - Visa Infinite||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: USD 350||Rate: 1.5%|
With a Fransabank Visa Infinite card, you get nothing but the best in personal service, exclusive benefits and hand-picked privileges, worldwide. Everything you would expect from a premium card, a symbol of prestige and status.
- With an unlimited maximal spending limit and a minimal spending limit of US$ 20,000, a minimum cash withdrawal of US$ 500 and an incredible purchasing power
- The Visa Infinite Concierge Service notes your personal tastes and preferences, offering a truly tailored response and making recommendations to enhance your leisure or business trip
- Global Customer Assistance Service ensures continuous multi-lingual support anywhere in the world, offering medical, legal or financial help and advice
- Should your card be lost or stolen, a replacement card, emergency cash up to $5,000 and payment authorization is guaranteed within 24 hours
- Benefit from Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty
Representative ExampleIf you spend USD 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.