|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Lebanon & Gulf Bank LGB - UAE Dirham Card||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
Whether you are living in the UAE or planning a trip, you might want to think about what Credit Card to bring along, The UAE Dirham Card is specially designed to deliver the Emirati Experience with the Platinum exclusive benefits and payment flexibility in Dirham currency.
Live the Emirati Experience with the "UAE Dirham Card"!
- Card type: MasterCard Platinum
- Card Currency: AED
- Validity: 2 years
- Applied Fixed Monthly Rates:
- ATM Rate on cash withdrawal 2.5%
- POS Rate on all purchases 2.25%
- Installment Options: ranging from 5%, 10%, 20% and 30%,50%, up to 100%
- Card limit: starting AED20,000; Up to AED90,000
- Access to 600 airport VIP lounges ( free access to UAE, Egypt, Jordan & KSA)
- Free Priority Pass card
- Special Offers & Discounts from www.pricelessarabia.com
- Medical Emergency Expenses
- Free Fraud Insurance, up to $5,000 per year
- Free Purchase Protection, up to $5,000 per year
- Emergency Card service for any card-related needs: Loss, replacement...
- Discounted rides with Careem Taxi service: www.careem.com
- Discount on shipping from the USA on www.MyUs.com/welcome/mastercard
- Discount up to 30% through www.cleartrip.com
- Free Year-end account summary of Total spending arranged by categories and by date
- Free SMS Banking service
- Free Online Banking
- Free Loyalty program enrollment
You can apply online for the UAE Dirham Card or by visiting any LGB BANK branch, where our customer service representatives are ready for assistance.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.