|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Lebanon & Gulf Bank LGB - Saudi Riyal Card||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
Whether you are planning a vacation or a Business Trip, you might want to think about what card to take along.
The Saudi Riyal Card is specially designed to deliver the Saudi experience with the Exclusive VISA Signature Benefits and payment flexibility in the Saudi Riyal currency.
Live the Saudi Experience with the "Saudi Riyal Card"!
- Card type: Visa Signature
- Card Currency: Saudi Riyal
- Validity: 2 years
- Applied Fixed Monthly Rates:
- ATM Rate on cash withdrawal 2.25%
- POS Rate on all purchases 2%
- Installment Options: ranging from 5%,10%, 30%, 50%, up to 100%
- Card limit: starting SAR20,000; Up to SAR90,000
- 1 Complimentary lounges access to more than 850+ airports worldwide for cardholder/year; 8 extra complimentary lounges access are granted when the cardholder makes at least one international transaction: www.loungekey.com/visasignaturemena; it may take up to 15 days for the information of meeting eligibility criteria to be visible on LoungeKey system
- Privilege Access to Luxury Hotels and Dining Experience on www.visaluxuryhotelcollection.com
- Free Medical Emergency Expenses, up to $150,000
- Personal Accident Cover, up to $500,000
- Free Multi-trip travel insurance (Loss & Delay Baggage, Trip delay)
- Free Purchase Protection, up to $6,000 per occurrence / $20,000 per year
- Free Extended Warranty, up to $3,500 per occurrence / $20,000 per year
- Fraudulent Card Misuse Protection, up to $2,500 per occurrence / $4,000 per year
- Issue your free Travel Insurance letter on https://cardholderbenefitsonline.com
- Discount up to 30% with Avis car rental worldwide when the client pays online with their Visa credit card on www.avisworld.com/visa
- Discount up to 25% with Hertz car rental worldwide when the client pays directly with their Visa credit card www.hertz.com
- Concierge Service for flight, hotel, restaurant, and car rental reservations, hotline: +961 1 426801
- Free Year-end account summary of Total spending arranged by categories and by date
- Free SMS Banking service
- Free Online Banking
- Free Loyalty program enrollment
- Free Contactless payment service with Visa payWave through NFC technology by waving your card at many participating POS terminals
You can apply online for the Saudi Riyal Card or by visiting any LGB BANK branch, where our customer service representatives are ready for the assistance
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.