|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Lebanon & Gulf Bank LGB - Titanium MasterCard Credit Card||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
Access wider features and services with your LGB Titanium Card, upgrade your "Classic" Card now for free and benefit from the new Titanium privileges. Live a unique experience and be part of the Titanium Circle!
- Card type: MasterCard Titanium
- Card Currency: USD
- Validity: 2 years
- Applied Fixed Monthly Rates:
- ATM Rate on cash withdrawal 2.5%
- POS Rate on all purchases 2.25%
- Installment Options: ranging from 5%, 10%, 20% and 30%,50%, up to 100%
- Card limit: starting $500; Up to $10,000
- Access to 600 airport VIP lounges ( free access to UAE, Egypt, Jordan & KSA)
- Free Priority Pass card
- Special Offers & Discounts from www.pricelessarabia.com
- Free Fraud Insurance, up to $5,000 per year
- Emergency Card service for any card-related needs: Loss, replacement...
- Discounted rides with Careem Taxi service: www.careem.com
- Free Year-end account summary of Total spending arranged by categories and by date
- Free SMS Banking service
- Free Online Banking
- Free Loyalty program enrollment
You can apply for the Titanium Card online or by visiting any LGB BANK branch, where our customer service representatives are ready for assistance.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.