|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|National Bank of Kuwait - Classic Credit Card||Minimum Salary: USD 800||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 75||Rate: 0%|
NBK Classic Credit Card gives you more purchasing for your local and abroad everyday needs.
- Resident or non-resident Lebanese nationals, applying or holding a house mortgage loan with NBK Lebanon. Cash
- Collateral is needed if no House Mortgage Loan is in place
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Max age at card limit expiry: 64 years
- Minimum Monthly Income:
- Salaried: USD 800
- Professionals / Self-employed (SEs): USD 2,000
- Security(3D Secure)
- Purchasing Power
- Payment Flexibility
- Minimum repayment: 5% of the card outstanding with minimum monthly amounts of USD 50 or its equivalent
- Maximum card limit: Domiciled Salaries at NBKL and Self-employed (SE): USD 10,000
- Cash secured cards: USD 300,000
- Card limit validity: 1 year
- Primary: USD 75
- Supplementary: USD 40
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.