|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|National Bank of Kuwait - World Mastercard Credit Card||Minimum Salary: USD 3,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
NBK World Master Credit Card provides you with everything that you would expect from a premium credit card, which includes the best personal service, exclusive benefits, and handpicked privileges. The global concierge service that is provided with your card gives you a wealth of in-depth global knowledge, so you can enjoy the most rewarding experiences possible. The NBK World Master Credit Cards is available to all NBK Private Banking Customers and Affluent defined by having USD 30,000 FD or salary USD 3,000.
- Free first year - When you transfer your salary to NBK Lebanon
- NBK Online Banking - Secure Internet access to tracking your credit cards and all associated accounts
- SMS Service - Real-time secure notifications at home and abroad
- NBK Secure Shopping - An online added security layer that protects credit cardholders’ online purchases from fraudulent use of their credit cards
- Mastercard offers - Global and regional lifestyle offers from Mastercard
- Airport Lounge Access
- Concierge (out of the country and provided through White concierge)
- Privileged Access – Hertz# 1 membership
- Emergency Cardholder Services
- Fraud Protection
- Extended Warranty
- Purchase Protection
- Travel Accident & Inconvenience Insurance
- Travel Benefits across Hotels
- Exemplary 24/7 Customer Service
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.