|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|SGBL - Bonifika LBP Titanium||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
Save on the currency exchange rate with the credit card in Lebanese pounds!
With Bonifika LBP Titanium, the international credit card in Lebanese Pounds from Mastercard, make your purchases directly in LBP and settle them with monthly installments that you set at your convenience and benefit from multiple advantages.
Bonifika LBP Titanium, a card that fulfills your requirements
- The Bonfika LBP Titanium credit cards allow you to make your purchases directly in LBP at any time and to settle them
- Choose your monthly payment adapted to your repayment capacities: 5%, 10%, 25%, 50% or 100% of the total amount of your purchases while taking advantages of a grace period up to 40 days; The minimum due amount has to be settled between the 25th of each month and the 5th of the month, that follows
Various types of insurance for full coverage upon settling the transportation ticket or car rental by card
- During travels:
- Hospitalization up to USD 50,000
- Compensation for flight delay, loss, damage, and delay of luggage
- Overdraft coverage:
- Life insurance program subscribed with SGBL Insurance covering death from all causes and/or accidental disability up to USD 100,000
- Offers and privileges of the Mastercard LBP Titanium
- Bonifika LBP Titanium card from Mastercard offers its holder free access to more than 10 VIP lounges from airports in the Middle East. A detailed review is available on ‘’Mastercard for you” app on your application store.
- Offers and experiences around the world with Price Less Cities www.pricelesscities.com
- "Buy 1 Get 1" offers from a wide list of merchants and much more found on "Mastercard for you" application
- Discounts on "Careem Taxi"
- Online shopping privileges
- Get a free monthly card statement
- Subscribe to SMS SecuSpend for immediate tracking of your card transactions
- Check your card transactions 24/7 through our remote banking services: eSGBL online banking and SGBL mobile app
- Take advantage of our loyalty program Super Rewards to collect points (1$ spent = 1.25 points accumulated) and redeem them for anything, anytime, anywhere in the world
- Bonifika LBP Titanium is charged yearly at LBP 100,000 and the additional card at LBP 65,000
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.