|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|BLOM Bank - Car Loan Sayarati||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: -||Maximum Term: 7 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: 0.79%|
- 150,000 JOD
- 100% for Governmental sector with salary demociliation
- 85% of the car value “new car”
- 80% of the car value “ used car”
- Interest: Overnight InterBank rate the interest will be calculated on the monthly reducing balance
Interest Rate is variable and will be reviewed & amended yearly (on 31/3 ,30/6,30/9 and 31/12)
- Car Pledge
- car insurance for the car model less than 10 years
- Possibility of issuing a free credit card for the first year
- Age: (21-70) years old at the end of the loan
- Monthly Payment: Debt burden ratio should not exceed 35% of the net monthly income
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.