|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|BLOM Bank - Car Loan Sayarati||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: -||Maximum Term: 7 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: 0.79%|
- Maximum Loan amount: 150,000 JOD
- Loan period:
- Maximum 7 years for used and new cars (for more info about any new offers visit our Facebook page or call our customer care Center )
- The possibility of funding for 8 years for public and private sector employees, with salary being transferred to the bank
- Loan to value
- 100% for Governmental sector with salary demociliation
- 85% of the car value “new car”
- 80% of the car value “ used car”
- Interest: Overnight InterBank rate the interest will be calculated on the monthly reducing balance
Interest Rate is variable and will be reviewed & amended yearly (on 31/3 ,30/6,30/9 and 31/12)
- Interest Rate (Reducing)P.A: Variable, starting from 9.5% to 13.5% P.A (reducing) (based on client credit study)
- Loan Commission: 1% of the loan value (for once)
- Car Pledge
- car insurance for the car model less than 10 years
- Possibility of issuing a free credit card for the first year
- Age: (21-70) years old at the end of the loan
- Monthly Payment: Debt burden ratio should not exceed 35% of the net monthly income
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.