Features & Benefits:
- Finance up to 100% (maximum value JD 50,000).
- Repayment period of up to 96 months.
- No commission.
- Installment percentages of the salary is 50%
- No guarantor
- 100% Mortgage
- Motor liability insurance
- Life insurance, according to bank terms group insurance policy.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.