|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Bank Audi - Car Loan||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: -||Maximum Term: 6 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: -|
You can now own the car of your dreams within 48 hours and finance its purchase at ease.
- Competitive interest rates
- Loan amount up to JOD 60,000
- Loan tenor up to 6 years
- Flexible down payment options
- Finance facility for more than one car
- Quick loan processing time
- Dedicated sales team ready to serve you at your convenience
- Financing the purchase of a new or used car
- Up to 90% of the estimated car value
- Free life insurance coverage
- Valid national ID or valid passport with a valid resident visa (for non-Jordanians)
- Latest salary/income/employment verification document
- Dealer price, quotation, and invoice
- Certificate mentioning the vehicle’s status and market price/value issued from an approved evaluator (for used cars only)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.