"Tijari Auto" is your car financing loan : it's a loan that is characterized by flexibility , quick action and numerous features that enable you to buy your car with the terms that suit you as the following :
- Financing up to 100% .
- Financing up to 150,000 jds .
- Financing brand new and used car .
- Installment period up to 96 months.
- Clubbing of income for family is considered .
- Free life insurance for borrowers.
- Financing all segments of the society , including businesswomen.
- Specialized sales team to serve you at all times .
- Competitive interest flat rate starting from 4.50% .
- Financing non – Jordanian residents.
- Financing expatriates.
- Free credit card for the first year .
- Ability to finance against your own car .
- Valid ID for Jordanian.
- Valid passport and residence permit for non- Jordanians.
- Proof of income
- New Salary transfer letter from employer.
- Salary slip for the last month .
- 6 months statement of account , certified and signed by the bank.
- Social security fund slip ( only for private sector employees ).
- Vehicle price quotation by the car agent / dealer for brand new cars .
- Vehicle evaluation report for used car issued by accredited evaluators.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.