|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|AJIB - Visa Credit Card||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 0||Rate: 1.5%|
Also called "Revolving Cards", this type of credit cards give the cardholder the ability to repay the value of transactions made on his/ her card in monthly payments at a certain monthly competitive interest rate, or repay the whole amount in one payment free of any monthly interest. AJIB's Gold and Classic Visa® credit cards come packaged with lots of benefits and privileges:
- Competitive monthly interest rate of 1.5%
- No annual fees (Free for Life)
- Worldwide acceptance, where you can use the card to conduct purchase transactions via points-of-sale (POS) in Jordan and abroad, as well as cash withdrawal throughout (ATM's) in and outside Jordan
- Grace period that reaches 48 days to repay the outstanding amount on the card account
- Attractive card limit
- Easy and flexible repayment method that suits your financial needs and preferences
- Keep the card in a secure place
- Do not keep the card and the PIN number in the same place
- When using your card for purchase transactions, keep the purchase receipt to match it with your monthly statement
- Change your password on a periodic basis
- Do not save your password on your mobile phone, or give your password to anyone
- Check your account balance regularly to make sure that you are not exceeding your card limit
- If you lose your card, contact the Bank immediately to take the necessary measures at 560 7126 or call our 24/7 EMP number at 560 6829
Terms & Conditions:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Customer should be employed at a Bank approved company
- Customer should have a verified and clear source of income
- Security (if required) must be approved by the Bank
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience at last job
Representative ExampleIf you spend JD 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.