|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Jordan Ahli Bank - World Mastercard||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 0||Rate: 0%|
A card specifically designed to suit the lifestyle of distinguished individuals like you. So, get ready to enter a world of luxury by making the World MasterCard your power of change.
- Free card issuance fees
- A minimum credit limit of JOD 7,000
- Grace period up to 50 days
- Salary transfer is not required
- Wide global and local acceptance of card
- Card validity for five years (renewal fees deducted annually)
- Life insurance
How can I apply for "World MasterCard"?
- Minimum age required 21 years old
- A valid National ID for Jordanians
- A valid passport and residence permit for non-Jordanians
- Proof of income
- Not listed on CBJ and Jordan Ahli Bank’s internal blacklists
Representative ExampleIf you spend JD 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.