|Jordan Ahli Bank|
Read about Jordan Ahli Bank
Jordan Ahli Bank (previously Jordan National Bank) is a leading Jordanian institution, with a steeped national history and heritage.
Background Details*Jordan Ahli Bank was established in 1955.
* Ahli Bank was the first national bank to be established in East Jordan.
* Ahli Bank was the sixth public shareholding company to be established in the kingdom.
* First founders: Yousef Mouasher, Suleiman Sukkar.
* Initial capital upon establishment: JD 250,000.
* Today, regional presence in Lebanon, Palestine, Cyprus.
For 50 years, the bank has been a leading player in the financial services industry in Jordan and beyond.
Latest products from Jordan Ahli Bank
|Ahli Bank - Personal Loan against salary transfer||4%|
|Jordan Ahli Bank - Personal loan for professionals and Self-employed||4%|