Loan granted to only Jordanian professionals & self-employed (doctors, pharmacists, engineers, accountants, etc.) to grow more with their business and cover their different expenses.
- Financing up to 5 multiples of salary and up JOD 25,000 without collaterals and 140 multiples of salary and up to JOD 50,000 with collaterals.
- Maximum loan tenure up to 48 months without collaterals and up to 60 months with guarantees.
- Flexible top up options.
- Buy out loan facility is available with the ability of increasing the loan amount depending on the client’s income & DBR.
- Free debit card and E-services.
- Free credit card for the first year.
- Life Insurance.
- Valid proper Identification Card for Jordanians.
- Proof of Income.
- Statement of account for the last 6 months.
- Profession license (for professionals
- i.e. doctors, pharmacists…etc.)
- Profession membership.
- Updated registration certificate.
- Updated profession certificate. Renting contract Any other proofs of income
- Minimum age of 21 years old and maximum of 65 years old
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.