|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Jordan Ahli Bank - Housing Loan||Minimum Salary: JOD 200||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
Ahli Housing Loan... The Key to your perfect home whether you want to buy, build, expand, or maintain your home. Feel the warmth of the family atmosphere with our housing loan!
- Family income is considered
- Flexible top up options
- Buy out loan facility is available with the ability of increasing the loan amount depending on the customer’s income & DBR
- Grace period to pay the first installment starting from the date of loan disbursement (interest will be calculated from the first day)
- No guarantor is required
- Possibility of financing mortgage and registration fees, with a maximum tenure of 10 years provided loan to value doesn't exceed 100% of the evaluation.
- Free debit card and E-services
- Free credit card for the first year
- Life and Property insurance during the loan tenure
- Valid proper Identification Card for Jordanians
- Valid Passport & Residency Permit for non-Jordanians
- Proof of income
- Copy of the initial selling contract
- Copy of land registration deed
- Landscaping Plan
- Area plot sketch
- Property evaluation from the official evaluators to the bank
- Salary certificate or slip for the last 6 months
- Statement of account for the last 6 months
- Social security enrollment proof
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.