Education Account “Education Sector Deserves To Be Honored”
In recognition of the enormous role, the educational staff plays in the nation’s growth, we are pleased to introduce the “Education Account” for the 1st time in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. A world of benefits, privileges and comprehensive services awaits you, when you transfer your salary to alinma Bank.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to all employees working on public and private institutions –Ministry of education-Ministry of Higher Education-technical and Vocational Training Cooperation- Universities-Schools and other education institutions
- Upgraded account classification and card type (Minimum Gold Card)
- Same Account benefits to spouse (Husband / Wife) * Salary Transfer required
- Priority in service at Branch
- Personal finance (Stocks and auto). *
- Real Estate finance.
- Education financing with ZERO profit over 12 Months margin and without any fees.
- Competitive rates when using your card oversees for cash withdrawal from ATMs or shopping by using Point of sales machines.
- Direct registration in self-service banking (alinma phone, alinma internet, alinma mobile and alinma application which is compatible with all versions of: Apple, Android, Windows Phone, and Blackberry operating systems in both Arabic and English)
- Valid National ID
- Valid IQAMA and Passport for expatriate
- Open Account
- Transfer your salary to alinma
** Calculator Definitions
The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment:
This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%):
The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.