Do you aspire to own a property such as a villa, duplex, apartment or land but you do not have the required fund for that?
Bank AlJazira now brings you the solution so you can acquire the property of your dreams through "Baity", home financing program.
- 6 months deferral for the first repayment of the finance
- Financing up to SR 5,000,000
- A competitive profit rate
- Ability to obtain Joint Finance with first degree relatives to obtain higher finance amount
- Finance to buy house or land is possible
- Takaful (life insurance) in case of death or total disability (God forbid).
- Finance is also possible for self employed
- Ability to transfer existing finance from other institutions
- Valid national Saudi ID card
- Certificate letter of employment one month old or less (for employed applicants)
- Salary transfer certificate
- Bank statement for the last 3 months (for staff) and last six months (for self-employed)
- Proof of all sources of income (for employees and self-employed)
- Commercial Registration and work permit for self-employed
- Financial statements of last 2 years for self employed
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.