|Minimum Balance||Annual Fee||Internet Banking||Features|
|Ahli United Bank - Current Accounts||Minimum Balance: KWD 1||Annual Fee: KWD 0||Internet Banking: No||Features: Phone Banking, Multiple Currencies|
Current Account (Individuals Only)
An account catering for daily banking transactions in a speedy and accurate manner, the credit balance in the account is a Qard Hasan.Features:
- Minimum opening balance KD 1/-
- Available in KD and major currencies
- No Minimum Balance charges
- Free debit MasterCard
- Standing order facility
- ATM Withdraw up to KD 2,000 per day
- Cheque book in 10 pages for the first time and 25 pages upon next request. To know more, click here
- SMS service alerts
- Easy & Flexible remittance locally and internationally
- Free Online Banking Service
- Credit card option against a blocked amount of 110% limit
- Free mailed monthly statement of account upon request
- Valid Civil ID
- KYC (Know Your Customer)
- AML(Anti Money Laundry)
- W8/W9 (FOR Americans)
- Public Exposed Person (PEP)
- Black List Inquiry
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.