|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|NBK - Consumer Loan||Minimum Salary: KWD 400||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 3.33%||Reducing Rate: 6.0%|
The Consumer Loan offers you greater flexibility for financing any purchase. Whether you want to shop for consumer goods, personal needs; the Consumer Loan fulfills all your basic needs in the most competitive, efficient and speedy manner. NBK Consumer Loan Features:
- NBK makes loans flexible for you. You can take a minimum of KD 1,000 and maximum of KD 25,000
- Please arrange for your salary to be transferred to NBK
- Whether you are a Kuwaiti or an expatriate, NBK loans are available to all.
- Your loan period can be from 12 to 60 months
- NBK Loans are competitive too, the current interest rate on a new loan is fixed at just 5.25% and calculated on a reducing balance basis
- You should be younger than 65 years at the maturity of the loan
- You have the option to insure your loan
- You can settle the loan early at anytime without paying any fees or future interest
- Copy of your Civil ID
- Military ID is required for MOI, MOD and National Guards
- Salary certificate
- Salary transfer continuation certificate
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.